Here’s how you can create a new journal using Trading Journal in Stolo.
Adding a New Entry
- Click on Add New Journal Button
- Enter the date you wish to capture your thoughts in a journal. Allows you to create past dates as well in case you are delayed in capturing your journal thoughts.
- You would be led to a detailed page where you can enter a title. A default title would already be pre-filled to make it easy for you. You can edit the default title/ continue with the same.
- The content area lets you enter your thoughts as text including images. Use various formatting options present to highlight key points in your entry.
- The Trade Info area captures a few important stats such as
- Index type you traded on this date
- How did you end your trading day ( In Profit/In Loss)
- Nett Profit/ Nett Loss you made this day
- Number of trades you took on this day
- Any tags that you wish to add to this journal (can take comma-separated values)
- Save the Journal by clicking on Save Journal button
Example of a Journal