How to use Simulator Terminal in Stolo
Paper trading also called a simulator in Stolo helps you place virtual trades & learn the art of trading in the real market. You can get started with Paper Trading in the Stolo Platform for free using our free trial plan.
Dashboard->Apps-> Paper Trading -> Terminal
This should lead you to a BankNifty/Nifty Terminal (as per your choice) for you to get started with paper trading. The following image explains various sections of the simulator.
Steps to use Simulator
- Add a strike of your option from the watchlist window.
- Click on Buy/ Sell on the strike of your choice in the watchlist
- On clicking Buy/ Sell you would see an order placing window which lets you enter lots, order type, and further details relevant to the order type you choose.
- Upon clicking Buy/ Sell button your paper trade will be placed.
- You can see all your active paper trades in the current orders window below the trading view graph & manage them.
- Your can also manually exit the paper trade by clicking on the exit button against each active paper trade.
- Once exited you can see your paper trade performance in order history window.