The Scalping Calculator by Stolo is a powerful tool designed for traders to strategize and plan profitable trades based on their available capital. It offers insights into quantity, break-even points, and potential profits.
- Breakeven Point: It signifies the price level at which you cover costs and begin to make a profit. In the calculator, it’s the point where selling a stock above this price generates a profit.
- Margin Required: This represents the minimum capital necessary to execute a trade. It’s calculated based on the quantity and other parameters set in the calculator.
- Net PNL (Profit and Loss): This showcases the final earnings or losses after considering taxes, brokerage fees, and other expenses.
Why use it?
->It helps in strategizing trades by understanding potential profits and risks before entering the market.
-> Enables the assessment of risk-reward ratios and helps in setting stop-loss points, thus managing potential losses.
-> Offers insights into potential daily, monthly, and yearly earnings, aiding in goal-setting and trade execution.
Tools-> Scalping Calculator
How to use it?
a. Input the quantity of lots, target points, and the number of trades you plan to trade based on your available capital.
b. Adjust the buy price and understand the breakeven point to ensure profitable trades.
c. Analyze your net daily, monthly, and yearly returns.
1) How accurate are the profit projections in the calculator?
-> The calculator provides estimations based on set parameters; actual profits can vary due to market fluctuations and execution differences.
2) Can the calculator predict market volatility?
-> No, the calculator doesn’t predict market conditions. It provides insights based on preset parameters and assumes trade execution under ideal conditions.
For further support and understanding join our trading community group-> Telegram Link
The materials and content available on this platform are intended solely for educational purposes, aiming to demonstrate the functionalities of the Stolo product and facilitate a better understanding of its operation. It is important to note that we do not assume responsibility for any financial gains or losses incurred. Prior to making any financial decisions, we strongly recommend consulting with your investment advisor for personalized guidance.